The METAL X series is designed for metal fabrication specifically for thin sheet metal where it is advantagous to have a blade that retains it’s diameter throughout the cut. This is possible with the METAL X due to the metal core and brazed diamond edge that is designed to cut and not disintergrate with use like fibre discs.
- 1mm Steel core for super thin sheet metal cuts
- Vaccum brazed continuous 40-60 grit diamond edge
- Cooling holes to expel excess heat build up
- Replicates fibre disc cutting power without loss of blade diameter
- Suits air tools and angle grinders
- 3mm diamond depth running down blade to allow for deburring
- Ideal for sheet metal 1mm up to 5mm
- Can be used on steel, sheet metal, stainless steel, rebar, cast iron, aluminum and non-ferrous metals.
METAL X MATERIALS
Metal X can be used to cut steel, sheet metal, stainless steel, rebar, cast iron, aluminum and non-ferrous metals.
EN13236 Compliant, IS09001 Manufacturer, MPA Approved, ANSI Compliant.